YOSUDA Studio Bike Quick Review:
Overall: One of the cheapest studio bikes you can buy, and with that come some potential problems. But it’s hard to beat a price this good on a piece of exercise equipment with a decent return policy.
This is a great place to start for someone not looking to spend thousands of dollars.
|Comfort and fit||★★★☆☆|
>>Check today’s price on Amazon<<
Are YOSUDA stationary bikes good?
- PRICE: The YOSUDA stationary bike is one of the most affordable studio bikes on the market. You will find this bike on places like Amazon or Wal-Mart for somewhere between $300-400 (check today’s price).
- SIMPLICITY: The YOSUDA stationary bike is no-frills. The interface is straightforward, and while it can take somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour to set up once it’s delivered, it’s very easy to get on and start riding.
- TABLET MOUNT: Unlike other bikes that come with big screens that don’t let you watch whatever you want, the YOSUDA has a built-in tablet mount for easy access to your favorite apps.
- ASSEMBELY REQUIRED: While it doesn’t require a mechanical engineer to assemble this bike, don’t expect white glove service when it arrives. Other major studio bike brands offer assembly upon delivery, but this one will leave you on your own with not much else besides a YouTube video on how to do it.
- BUILD QUALITY: While many reviews of this bike suggest their bike is somewhere between pretty good and good, there are many others who comment on the low build quality. Many complaints about the bike are that it broke shortly after they ordered it or that there are parts that feel cheap.
- ZERO FRILLS: This bike is minimal in what it offers outside of a workout. No LCD screen, no included classes, no way to swap out the basket pedals for your own clipless pedals.
- The seat is big and cushiony. Some people loves this, others hate it.
- Not great for the ultra tall/short/heavy. This bike won’t be a good fit for everyone.
The best way to describe YOSUDA’s stationary studio bike is you’re getting a deal on a bike that is 1/5th the cost of some major studio bike brands and probably at about 1/5th of the quality.
What this means for most is that if you order this bike, assemble it correctly, and don’t abuse it, you’ll probably be fine with a functioning studio bike built to last a few years. You could very easily pay $2,000 for a much higher quality and long lasting bike, but you’ll have to make the decision as to whether or not that is worth it to you.
Of the people that do complain about the bike, many say it does so fairly quickly (within the first few weeks), meaning you should be protected by Amazon’s (or other retailer) return policies. Our recommendation here is to make sure you understand the return policy before you buy, and if something goes wrong quickly enough, know that you’re covered.
On the other side of that, many people who offered positive comments on the bike argued that their bike has been working fine for years. Our estimation here is if you don’t experience problems fairly quickly, you’ll probably see this bike last a while.
>>SHOP YOSUDA stationary bikes on Amazon<<
YOSUDA spin bike manufacturing specs:
YOSUDA indoor cycling bicycle is a smooth, durable and easy to maintain bike designed to enable cyclists to exceed preset limits. In addition to its sturdy steel frame and nearly silent belt drive, the YOSUDA cycling bike features many customizable settings. It is decked out with a 35 lbs flywheel, LCD monitor and water bottle holder. 2-ways adjustable handbar and 4-ways seat provide cyclists feel comfortable riding. Transportation wheels make it easy to move. Maximum user weight: 270 lbs.
- Heavy steel frame and smooth quiet belt transfer
- 35lbs flywheel and anti-skid cage pedal
- 2-ways (up/ down) Adjustable Handlebar and 4-ways (forward/back and up/down)Adjustable Seat
- LCD monitor and tablet bracket
- Inside length: 25″Min – 35″ Max
- Maximum user weight: 270 lbs
- Set up size: 40″L x 22″ W x 45″ H
- 12 months parts free replacement